Monday, July 11, 2011

How often do you have family night? | Ask/answer Canada

Question by Happy mommy: How often do you have family night?
Whether it be going out to dinner, a movie, ordering pizza and watching movies, playing board games etc,etc, how often do you require that your children spend a family night together and is there a certian age where you think making this mandatory becomes unreasonable? (of course not in adulthood but you know what i mean..hopefully). Do you also think doing this is important or not?

Best answer:

Answer by hot mama
I absolutely think it?s necessary. Some of my most missed childhood memories are those made during Family Home Evening. I wish my parents had kept it going, but they stopped when I was around 11 (my siblings at that time ranged from 14-1). I am going to do it with my kids (my son is only 1 so he?s already home all the time) until my kids graduate from high school ? I think family time is very important. I will do it once a week, maybe twice depending on the kids? schedules.

Add your own answer in the comments!

This entry was posted in Family and tagged family, night, often. Bookmark the permalink.

Source: http://askca1.spinelink.com/2011/07/09/how-often-do-you-have-family-night/

thailand north dakota hook hindi yak googlechrome googlechrome

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.