Sunday, June 24, 2012

In need of individual dental/eye insurance plan?

Question by recreating_eve: In need of individual dental/eye insurance plan?
I can?t seem to be able to find a provider of individual dental and vision insurance.
My employer recently dropped these benefits.

Best answer:

Answer by Duckboy
Being someone who sells employee benefits, I can tell you that I typically advise my clients to not purchase vision and dental. One typically does not recoup the cost of the premium. Here is what I would do, look up GE Wellness. This is a card that would cost $ 120 for a family per year. It is not insurance, it is the discounts that GE negotiated with providers?Compare this discount card with insurance, then do the math?.It should just make more sense?.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

christine will ferrell double fine adventure turbo tax katharine mcphee cold mountain valentines day ideas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.